<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3700066779229901277?origin\x3dhttp://baka-promises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

GONNA DO A SURVEY =.="
WHAT? I'M BORED...

Who passed you this survey?
Tako ( denise)

What is your relationship to her?
She's my Tako Dear :)

How did you befriend her?
Partner buddy in sec 1,part of clique ever since :)

And how do you find her?
Straightforward,trustworthy and fun to be with :)

1. What is your real name?
Vanessa

2. Which one do you prefer to be called?
Sasa

3. Are you currently wearing something green?
Nope

4. Do you eat raw salmon?
Yes,whenever i eat sushi.

5. Are you married?
No,underage,LOL

6. Are you attached? If so whats his name and how did you meet?
Single at present.

7. If you were attached,would you mind if he got kissed by someone?
Course i would! How'd you like it if i kissed your BF?

8. Do you like answering back?
To my parents and Tako? Definitely!

9. Name 3 of your favorite colors.
Blue,Green and Purple

10. Why do you like the 2nd color of #9 ?
Cause its Aaron's favorite color =.="

11. Do you think you are someone known to public?
Nope,only known to those whom i know at present.

12. Do you like to be hated?
Who does? I think only devils do.

13. Do you think this survey is stupid? Why?
Nah,its keeping me busy at the moment :)

14. Name two of your favorite lingerie shops.
E2! Just Kidding :X

15. Lingerie or normal undies?
Normal.

16. Whats your favorite watch brand?
Baby-G

17. Do you own all their watches?
Nah,only 2. I can't afford all of it if i wanted. Hoping to get one though.

18. Whats your favorite song at the moment?
孤单摩天轮 by FRH

19. Name your favorite blog website other than yours.
Aaron's blog or kdj961's Youtube page.

20. Do you think blogging can make you famous?
If your comments are being heard halfway across the world,then yes.

21. Who has a nicer voice? Taufik or Hady?
I'm a Hady supporter with Nanthini :)

22. Any plans to adopt like Angelina Jolie?
Nope,i'd rather my kids have my genes than someone else's.

23. Do you think you are pretty/handsome?
Never judge a book by its cover.

24. Do you find yourself more caring or understanding?
Understanding. I don't know how to care more for people knowing that they are fine.

25. Whats your current occupation?
Waitress at some restaurant.

26. Where do you usually shop for your clothes?
Anywhere that sells clothes.

27. Do you prefer dresses or t-shirt with shorts?
I like casual wear,thus t-shirt with shorts. Dresses for formal occasions are ok with me.

28. If you were allowed to change anything about yourself,what would it be?
My laziness. I wanna fulfill things that i CAN do and not drag it for so long.

29. DONE! :X

30. CREDITS TO DENISE FOR THIS SURVEY :)

♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
10:38 PM