Wednesday, January 28, 2009
"YOUR LIFE JUST BEGAN WITH A "POP". "
hellos,how's your day today so far?
went to WWW (Wild Wild Wet) with del,nana,den,hana and jian hua.
met at interchange and took bus to Downtown.
had super loads of fun getting wet and disturbing one another :D
sat the Woo la la (or whatever its called),super fun!
nana fell off and del almost flew out LOL
sat tha about 6 times i think.
there was a limit to the number of rides we were able to sit as we wore home clothes.
sat another ride which scared me stiff!
the slope was super steep and i couldn't help screaming =.="
not to mention we had to carry that stupid heavy float up a flight of stairs.
super tiring lor, i was practically supporting that thing on my head lah.
after that went to wave pool,waited about 10 mins before the waves finally came.
waves were super strong,had trouble trying to stay afloat.
my neck ached after that.
we then headed to the "shiok pool" where we could grab a float and float around the pool.
there was currents to push us.
hanafi went around grabbing our feet when we were swimming.
he even made del overturn her float,LOL
the rough walls made me have a scratch on my knee :/
the ground was super hot whenever we walked from one place to another.
i think the blister on my toe was at its limit!
finished at about 5 and went to shower.
had lunch cum dinner at BK with nana and jian hua whilst den,del and han ate Subway.
took bus 39 and stood all the way back to Yishun.
super tired after playing for a day.
i've become darker thanks to Mr Sun ; LOL
i look like a brownie,nah,just kidding :D
sian,work tmr till sat at PS.
super hate PS :/
ciaos.
I know you're in there,
You can make me wait,
But I'm not going to wait,
It's the least that I can do,
Just to tell you face to face,
I was lying to myself ,
Now I'm dying in this hell.
♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
11:17 PM