Thursday, February 19, 2009
"FATE SEPARATED US ALL.."
its a sad day today.
confirmed subject combinations,but will be separated from the rest.
i'm in 09A1 ; gurpreet and divashine are in A2 =.="
even though its just next door,i'm still sad :/
poor alice's name wasn't on the board at all!
praying that she's in same class as me.
at least i have qi qi ; whom is also in the same house as me ; Sapphire
finally,tmr's friday!
at least i have something to look forward to tmr ; 愛就宅一起 event at causeway!
woots! :)
have to charge camera,charge phone charge everything! =.="
gonna meet zoe first.
P.S ; will update about clique chalet once the photos are e-mailed to me.
ciaos!
'Cause here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do
♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
10:17 PM