<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3700066779229901277?origin\x3dhttp://baka-promises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photobucket
"GUESS I HAD IT ALL,RIGHT THERE BEFORE MY EYES..."

CAUTION TO ALL : ALL PICTURES UPLOADED AND POSTED ON MY BLOG IS STRICTLY FOR ME ONLY! NO TAKING OF PICTURES IS ALLOWED UNLESS PERMISSION IS SEEKED FROM ME.

this goes out to all :)
just because i posted it and is available to save,you shouldn't abuse this site.
this weekend hasn't gone so well as i'd expected.
look up this actor,Scott Patterson ; seriously,he has a resemblance to Robert Pattinson.
someone please find out whether they're related anot.
spent half a day downloading songs and pictures online today ; boring.
oh Lord,make the new week a better one :)
won't be blogging until weekends,gonna start classes already,the pressure's up!
ciao!

Photobucket
♥ CLIQUE FOREVER & ALWAYS ♥

Four o'clock in the morning
My mind's filled with a thousand thoughts of you
And how you left without a warning
But looking back I'm sure you tried to talk it through

♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
9:58 PM