<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3700066779229901277?origin\x3dhttp://baka-promises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 10, 2009

Photobucket

HEY ALL!! HOW'S YOUR WEEK SO FAR?
MINE HAS BEEN SUPER DUPER GREAT!! :)
THERE WERE ITALIANS IN OUR SCHOOL!! CUTE!!
OH,AND I'M IN THE BOWLING TEAM!! *SCREAMS!!
WAHAHAS.
well,for the past few days in school,it had been Tako and Ig entertaining me during boring lessons :D
seriously,I HATE TUESDAYS!!
cause its like all the boring lessons ; ECONS,LIT,HIST,PHYSICS,GP =.="
anyway,i enjoyed PE on weds,cause i could jump 18 plus for SBJ :D
bowling was nonetheless AWESOME!!
pressure with CJC right next to us and they're all damn good!
so lucky,me,susie and 'Q' are in the same team!! woots!!
having extra training on sat ; buying bowling stuff tmr!! :D
now,some eye-candy for you...

Photobucket
i sneaked a shot ; and it wasn't easy!
i'm NOT a stalker FYI!!
I like the one in front,he has curly hair :D

Photobucket
haha,i love this group pic,they were so nice la!!
see how lucky we are :D
my eye-candy's standing right next to me!! *grins

Photobucket
this would kill Gurpreet!! wahahas!
envy me don't ya people!! *evil laughs
he's not my main eye-candy,but he's not too bad :)

Photobucket Photobucket
someone wrote this on the table,handwriting wasn't bad :)
korean and jap way of saying "I LOVE YOU"

Photobucket
pirated S.H.E :D

this was taken that day when we went k-box.
see that extra leg? thats boon!! =.="
i thought i uploaded the other group pic,but it didnt.
shall do it another time.

i'm crossing my fingers to make the trip to Italy at the end of the year successful.
i may not be able to make it back for speech day due to training :/
sorry Lord for not attending Holy Thursday Mass ; sorry Ig :/
Its Good Friday ; thank the Lord for dying on the cross for us. Amen.

I was losing myself to somebody else,
But now I see.

♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
12:14 AM