<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3700066779229901277?origin\x3dhttp://baka-promises.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 12, 2009

Photobucket
hey people!! sorry for not updating for the past week.
bad news,my comp died on me.
so i'm like crossing fingers and hope my dad buys me a laptop.
the past week has been busy,yet not so busy.
i'm so dead,i haven't start my revision for my promos!
so i've decided to go intensive once i'm back from M'sia.
i miss the people at school!! i miss CLIQUE,i miss TAKO!! :/

Photobucket
i finally finished watching Kurosagi ;both the drama and the movie.
yamapi was awesome!! :)
i'm into NEWS now,LOL
talk about being jap crazy ; LOL

Photobucket
*NOTICE TO ALL :
I'LL BE AWAY IN M'SIA FROM SUN(14/6) TO WEDS(17/6)
SO DON'T CALL OR MSG ME IF YOU DON'T WISH TO PAY EXTRA.
IF YOU REALLY MISS ME ; SAVE IT TILL I GIVE THE NOTICE I'M BACK OK? LOL
CIAO PEOPLE ; AND ENJOY YOUR FINAL 2 WEEKS OF HOLIDAY!
MI PPL!! DON'T FORGET TO MUG FOR YOUR EXAMS!!

♥ DON'T DOUBT ME WHEN I SAY "I LOVE YOU"...♥
9:47 AM